Did you know that there are three primary parts to all created things?
Years ago before I was called into the field of counseling/discipleship, I had a strong desire to become an endocrinologist. During my early studies, I discovered a fascinating fact – the human cell replicates the Trinity of God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. Allow me to explain.
Cells are the basic unit of life created by God. You will find them in all plant, animal and human life. Interesting enough, all cells carry out the “life orders” and activities assigned to them by the Creator. Humans call it DeoxyriboNucleic Acid (DNA). I call it the “hard drive” of creational existence. It stores data pertaining to the development and function of all living things. What is the goal of DNA? To produce new cells by the process of cell multiplicity. When these cells stop producing new life, the cell becomes an unhealthy cell – called, cancer cells.
There are three main components of a healthy cell, plasma, cytoplasm, and nucleus. To understand the dynamics of a cell we will look at it from the inside out. The nucleus is the largest organelle and most important part of the triune cell. It is well protected by a double membrane called the nuclear envelop or membrane. This force field is designed to protect the genetic information – strands of preprogrammed life information (chromosomes). The nucleus is the “control center” of the cell, for life-metabolism and reproduction.
The nucleus comfortably sits in a jell-pack called the cytoplasm. This substance is composed of water. Interesting enough, this water is constantly moving, causing the nucleus to be stimulated. Without an adequate source of water, the nucleus converts to a cancer cell. One of the primary functions of the cytoplasm is to dissolve salts. When high salt levels are introduced to the body, it enters the digestive tract and bloodstream, drawing water out of all of the cells in its vicinity through osmosis, ultimately leading to cell destruction, which mutates into a cancer cell.
The cytoplasm is surrounded by the plasma membrane, the cell’s outer garment. This outer garment is rich in proteins and carbohydrates. Like a garment, it protects the cell from the external environment and controls what gets in and out of the cell, thus, providing stability. The proteins, within the plasma membrane, which are surrounded by carbohydrates, transport important “foods” to assist the nucleus for exact DNA reproduction.
Damaged DNA: When there is a change in our DNA or damage to it, a gene (generational data) can mutate (change in nature). Mutated genes don’t work properly because the instructions in their DNA get mixed up. This can cause cells that should be resting in its DNA, to quickly turn on themselves, divide, conquer and grow out of control, which results in the cell changing its DNA identity to a cancer cell.
A cancer cell doesn’t act like a normal cell. It starts to grow and divide out of control instead of dying when it should. Healthy cells die daily, cancer cells refuse to die. They also don’t mature as much as normal cells so they stay immature. Since cancer cells mutate (change DNA identity) faster than normal cells, they gather in huddles to form tumors – “parking garages” for cancer cells. When parked in these “garages,” they act in a rebellious fashion.
· they divide, conquer and become out of control
· are immature and don’t develop into mature cells with specific jobs - called lazy degenerate cells
· avoid the immune system, act independently
· ignore signals that tell them to stop dividing or to die when they should
· don’t stick together very well and can spread to other parts of the body through the blood or lymphatic system causing body-life retardation
· grow into and damage tissues and organs, thus forming tumors – parking garages
HERE ARE OUR PARALLELS
The human cell is a biological depiction of the triune of man – body, soul, and spirit. Here is our creational DNA structure before the “fall” of Adam, and after. First, let’s look at the DNA structure of the earth.
1. Nucleus: The earth itself (As well as Inner Core, Outer Core & Mantle/Crust).
2. Cytoplasm: The expanses of water on the earth (As well as water, ice & steam).
3. Plasma Membrane: The earth’s atmosphere, the protective shield, which contains three primary rings.
Looking At the DNA of Original Man
1. Nucleus: The spirit of man that contained the DNA (identity) of being created in the exact replicated image of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Original man’s DNA matched that of the Trinity of God, which was placed in the dirt of the earth (1 Cor.15:47).
2. Cytoplasm: The soul of man - mind, will, and emotions. Man’s soul was created to be in harmony with those of the Trinity, salt of the earth. God needed these elements to bring God’s DNA to Body Life, reproduction, future generations.
3. Plasma Membrane: The body of a man, which protects and feeds the inner man, was absolutely perfect before the fall of man. Thus, creating unity and harmony between God and man.
Looking At the DNA of Fallen Man
1. Nucleus: The spirit of man that originally contained healthy DNA (identity) of God became corrupt, turning into mutating (change in nature) cancer cells – no longer reflecting the perfect image of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This degenerate disease formed the Adamic nature, which became dead to Christ.
2. Cytoplasm: The soul of man - mind, will, and emotions. The three elements of the soul became selfish and formed “parking garages” (flesh patterns, identity in the Adamic nature) for the fleshly desires of the now corrupt nucleus.
3. Plasma Membrane: The body of a man became the housing for “sin cells.” As in the case of actual cancer cells, they have the same needs as normal cells. They need a blood supply to bring oxygen and nutrients to grow and survive. This, of course, results in stealing from healthy cells.
One Final Parallel
1. Nucleus: The Spiritual man functioning spiritually in Christ. This man is born-again with the new nucleus (Spirit of Christ). The old nucleus is placed on the Cross and died with Jesus when He died. This exchange activated a full cure for the terminal cancerous condition of man.
2. Cytoplasm: The Spiritual man functioning carnally (living off of the fleshly passions of the desires of the flesh). Instead of adhering to the DNA messaging of the new nucleus, this Christian feeds off of the dangerous properties entering through the plasma/body’s 5 senses.
3. Plasma Membrane: The Natural man (unsaved) functioning naturally. This man is not born-again but rather functions from the nucleus of the Adamic nature, which is dead to Christ. Unless this individual converts to a new nucleus (Christ’s nature), their eternal death is certain –cancer will ultimately terminate their opportunity to have Life and Life abundantly.
What exactly did Paul mean by these words?
“However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural; then the spiritual. The first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven. As is the earthy, so also are those who are earthy; and as is the heavenly, so also are those who are heavenly. Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, we will also bear the image of the heavenly.” (1 Corinthians 15:46-49)
The simple fact is man (Adam) was created from the earth, which contained God’s DNA. The second Adam (Christ) was the original DNA template, who formed the earth. By keeping apples with apples, we find that the earth (dirt) and man (flesh) originally bore the image (DNA) of Heaven. After Adam ate from the tree of knowledge, which God told him not to, he died to Christ and became eternally separated from the DNA of the Trinity. The inner man of Adam mutated instantly into a cancerous cell, the Adamic nature. These consequences required a cure.
It is important to remember that after Adam mutated, God put a curse on the earth as a consequence (Gen. 8:21). This caused a mutation on and within the earth itself. Now we have a serious problem! Adam and the earth are under a cancerous mutation – both needing a new nucleus. This problem is ultimately solved through the new Adam (Christ) and the new earth (Rev. 21:1)
“Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.” (1 Corinthians 15:50)
Oncologist tell us, cancer cells cannot be restored or revitalized. They must be brought unto death. This is accomplished through multiple forms of destruction, as in radiation etc. It is like minded in the cancerous condition of man's flesh and blood. The human body that is suffering mutation, must be returned to the earth, which is where the curse of mutation exists to this day. The only solution is to give the indwelt convert a new body that contains the original DNA of the Trinity. This of course is accomplished when we go to Heaven.
This should challenge us to discover the authentic exchange of the corrupt nature of the old nucleus for the new and authentic DNA of Jesus Christ Himself. This process can only happen through a born-again experience. One born of the Holy Spirit, assuredly. This simple exchange will activate a permanent cure for the horrific consequences of man being turned over to his terminal condition. In fact, it will release the born-again to be controlled by the Spirit, to walk in the Spirit and be able to inherit the mind of Christ within the soul (cytoplasm). Can you think of a better cure for the human condition?
Think about it. Jesus left His secure position in Heaven, came to earth, offering the Way, the Truth and the Life. And…with this offer, He literally paid the price, took on the cancer of man and opened the door to be restored to the original DNA of His Father, which was assigned to Adam before his terminal illness. Adam’s condition literally infected the lives of billions since the day of his diagnosis. Cancer is a killer disease. It shows no favoritism – “For for all have sinned and fall short of the glory (DNA) of God.” The good news, there is a cure, that is for the born-again, “Being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus.”